What information do we collect from you?
Any time you visit our site and carry out any sort of transaction, whether it is placing an order, subscribing to a service or giving us your opinion about an issue, some information about you will be left with us. It is also procedural to provide us with your name, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information when placing an order.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
The information can be put into various good uses, such as:
- Regularly updating you about an order you might have placed via the e-mail you had previously provided us with. Any news, updates or new products information that the company wishes to pass on to the clients will reach you via your e-mail.
- Processing online transactions. You can be sure that your credit card information will never be transferred, exchanged or sold to a third party. It is used solely for the purpose of effecting the payment for the order placed.
- Making your customer experience better. We use the recommendations we receive from you to improve our service delivery. All your suggestions and opinions matter to us.
- Optimizing the website so that it can serve you better. Our website undergoes regular review of its features accompanied by appropriate improvements based on the feedback we receive from our clients.
- To personalize your experience when using our site. The information received from you helps us personalize the site so that it can serve your individual needs.
What protection do we offer the information we receive from you?
We have put in place a number of security measures to protect the information we receive from you. The ever sensitive credit card information is usually protected by transmitting it via a secure socket layer (SSL) technology. It is then encrypted into the database of our payment gateway providers and once that has been done, it can only be accessed by authorized personnel who are also obligated to keep the information confidential.
Please note that after your transaction has been processed your security card information is not retained by our servers.
What about cookies?
Cookies are useful. They enable a site to understand process and save the items you prefer for your future visits. We able to compile data concerning the traffic that comes to our site so that we can make their future visits better.
It is thus advisable that you enable cookies on your browser; otherwise you will not be able to access some services on our site.
What about third party links on our site?
Are our services offered based on consent?
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE